Monday 27 July 2015

Q&A!

Hey everyone!
So i asked many of my Instagram friends and also all of my Instagram followers to ask me questions for this Q&A. If your not following me on Instagram, then you defiantly should, just click Here! So let's get on with the Q&A!

Do you have a boyfriend?
No i do not. I've had quite a few in the past but they were all Primary School romances, aha XD

Favourite Shop?
hmm, that's hard one..but either Factorie, Supre or Ice.

Who is your style Idol?
My style idol would defiantly be Cara Delevingne , she is just amazing! I love her style so much and i try to wear my outfits similar to her but sometime it's a little hard.

Favourite Bloggers?
my favourite Bloggers would have to be Aspyn Ovard and BeautyByDerin. Some of my favourite bloggers are some of my blogger friends like BeautyXChase, VanillaHighlightsBlog and Generationgemma so you should defiantly go check out their blogs!

If you were on an island, what 4 things would you take with you?
I would bring my laptop, phone, a book and my family, cause i wouldn't wanna be alone and family counts as one thing right?

opinions on gummy bears?
i don't actually mind gummy bears cause i have a bit of a sweet tooth but i get sick from only eating a couple so i can only eat a small handful of any gummy lollies.

Favourite Emoji?
My favourite emoji would either me the laughing face with tears or one of the emojis with it's tongue out, so either this one 😂 or this one 😋

Favourite colour?
My favourite colours are mint green and pink.

So there's all the questions for now, their were more but if i answerd them all, you would be reading for a long time. I want to thank Jess, Mel and Gemma for giving me the inspiration for this new blog post. Anyway thanks for reading and until next time.
-Tianna x







2 comments: