Friday 20 February 2015

School! :(

Hey Loves!
So school started back up for me about 4 weeks ago and it has been hectic! I haven't been publishing any Videos lately on my channel because I've been concentrating on school, and making sure i improve my grades. This could go on for another 6 weeks because that will be the end of Term 1 and i wanna make sure my grades stay like they are now for the rest of the term. Then after term 1, we have a two week break, and i will be trying to upload so many videos during those holidays, and hopefully the WiFi will wanna upload them quickly! :) Also i am currently doing a Q&A, so you should go check out that video and ask my questions on my Instagram and Twitter using the #AskTianna, and you will be in my Q&A video!! :) i think that's about it, and i'll talk to you guys soon!!
X0X, Tianna

No comments:

Post a Comment